Sprayed

Paul v4

Petrolheads
I need to get my bonet bumper and two front panels sprayed

does any body know any good places i could get it done

and about how much it would cost...

Where abouts are you located Paul? - The best place I know of is Dennings garage at the Spawell Roundabout in Dublin on the M50 - Very expensive but top class job

Hello Paul,

I know a man who works in Akzo Nobel (Sikkens Paint) He is a spray painter instructor for Akzo and does any work in their oven, etc. If you want his details send me a Pm  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Had my car up at airport auto's yesterday,at the back of kart city santry,looking to get bonnet and bumbers sprayed,looks very professional,does HB Dennis and Anseasly VW,let you know price when he gets back to me

I've been quoted 450e for bonnet, front wings bumper and grill. Its best to get all sprayed apparently for the paint to match correctly. Or 1k for a full respray

Had my car up at airport auto's yesterday,at the back of kart city santry,looking to get bonnet and bumbers sprayed,looks very professional,does HB Dennis and Anseasly VW,let you know price when he gets back to me

Nice1 :thumbsup:

[quote author=kbox link=topic=2998.msg28687#msg28687 date=1184882635]
I've been quoted 450e for bonnet, front wings bumper and grill. Its best to get all sprayed apparently for the paint to match correctly. Or 1k for a full respray
[/quote]
nothing wrong with that price at all.. real cheap

The 1K I was quoted was for a full respray of same colour. The lad said between 1-1500e for a colour change. He's in Ashbourne. Very good quality. He's a lot of work down through the years for my family.

Yeah Gerry and the quality of the work is fantastic. He has quoted me 300e to straighten out the 1/4panel rear door and touch up any marks on my car.

Ashbourne Co. Meath. Most lads over price the jobs to about 2500-3000e for a full respray. I'll get mine done alright I just want to get it mapped 1st

i used ta have a 93 wrx n got charged e2500.that e1000 seems real cheap.mine was first class,if ya get the same for that price your on a winner :thumbsup:

[quote author=kbox link=topic=2998.msg28741#msg28741 date=1184929117]
Ashbourne Co. Meath. Most lads over price the jobs to about 2500-3000e for a full respray. I'll get mine done alright I just want to get it mapped 1st
[/quote]

kbox is that the new place n2 autocare, i got a good price from there too,

@Jackswagon. Tormey crash repairs quoted the 450e for the bonnet wings bumper and grill. Barry Ward quoted the same. The lad that quoted 1k for a respray is Dessie Johnstown. I think its Bullstown Crash Repairs on the old N2. The place with the big clock in the garden

thanks for that kbox, i got a 3 peice splitter thats gonna need spraying along with a few touch ups so ill try a couple of the places you said first, cheers , james

Back