Changing Bulbs in headlight

Aaron

Petrolheads
low beam bulb went on the far side..

went at it for an hr and gave up tryin to remove the headlamp, got all blots but it just wont move!! so put it all back together again.

i was just thinking will the battery move back enought if i losen it or will have to remove the battery completely?

thanks

theres a little white clip thingy under the lamp itself, pop off your grill and you shuold be able to see it,it has 2 screws in it.....
had to change a bulb in my brothers blobeye a few months back and ran into the same problem as youself......

i took the grill off that there was big white bar thing with 1 bolt in it, i took that bolt out.. but couldnt see 2 screws

I will just take the battery out tomorrow - be alot quicker

When you take out the bolt in the White piece behind grill, put a flat head screw driver in behind it and it pops out

the white clip thing on my brothers yolk had 2 screws but no bolt, just different clips id say.....

I used to just unclamp the battery and sit it back enough to get your hand down the back of the light unit and change it from there when I had a blob eye. Only ever had to remove the spot light on the hawk eye to change a blob on a Subaru.

no need to remove anything!!!
two 10m bolts on top and one behind grill and as the lads say a white ball type clip to pop off.......easy!!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back