ISDC facebook page

There is no ISDC facebook page and personally I dont see the point of having one.

Anyone on the forum uses this as their social network for communication. I understand why a trader would have one as its thier own way of communicating with customers or fans and updating them of news or projects etc but again thats what we have the forum for.

i would just like to have it on my facebook so could the webmasters setup a dummy page with a link to this site so i can have it as a page on face book or liker a page i am a" fan of "
it would generate a lot more users id think
i dont mean a page that is used as an update page but rather in the land of facebook we actually existed :dontknow:
its a big part of the web these days having a facebook page is like having a email adress
I think it would be a good idea
:thumbsup:

I think it would be great for the club!there piss easy to set up and would attract new members to joining the forum.Alot of other forums have facebook pages with info directing fans to the forum!nothing to loose doing this!

you dont have to do much with the page, just make it so we can add it to our pages and at least spread the word more.... never under estmate the power of facebook...every spreads like wild fire!!!

It might help to get more publicity for the charity event\record attempt if something was on facebook about that. Maybe a page just for the charity event alone might be something to start with? We could watch to see how many people would 'become a fan' and if there is a lot of fans maybe a proper page for the club might be in order...??

Adrian.

yes agree with comments above
it can only add to the club
:dontknow:
what do admin think
is it a good idea or a lead baloon
:comp26:

I took it upon myself to ask Claire Tully to 'tweet' a message on twitter about the charity event.
This she did last night so that's 1300 more people who have been informed about the event.
Many thanks to Claire, I won't claim to knowing her that awfully well but from what I do know of her she's dead on.

I suppose every bit of advertising helps. Leave it with me :thumbsup:

Thanks lads.

Steve.

Back