RB320

K

kiwi

seen a 07 rb320 today :shock: :eek:mg: it was in a show room at eddie garry car sales waterford looked bl..dy savage. :headbanger: :worship: :worship:
jet black with black leather int with red rb320 inserts.....savage and well worth a look :worship: :subaru:

4qhload.jpg

Was it like this? seen this at donny this year

think i heard one of the lads saying carrol&roche were selling one for €75 thousand.... :shock: :shock:

Had the pleasure of been in one,wanted 48k on English plates-tempted

[quote author=Dave571 link=topic=2972.msg28489#msg28489 date=1184755229]
Had the pleasure of been in one,wanted 48k on English plates-tempted
[/quote]

I wonder has revenue added that to their website yet?
Assuming book value 70k then based on Carroll & Roche price, so 30% = 21k VRT, 48k asking price = 69k -------- not much of a saving! Was that a brand new one Dave571?

And consider you could have sourced one at launch for 29k sterling = 43k euro

£29K - now that is a fair price for that car in the UK.

€70K - bit of a rip-off I think.

240 DELIVERY MILES ONLY,GONE TO MAYO,WILL REMAIN ON ENG. PLATES

[quote author=Dave571 link=topic=2972.msg28503#msg28503 date=1184766610]
240 DELIVERY MILES ONLY,GONE  TO MAYO,WILL REMAIN ON ENG. PLATES
[/quote]

Hope whoever it is has a valid excuse for driving on English plates, just reading in the motoring section of Irish Times today that the cops/revenue are starting a big crackdown on VRT evaders.

thats a beauty alright.
but i would NEVER have leather in an impreza.

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=2972.msg28504#msg28504 date=1184767070]
[quote author=Dave571 link=topic=2972.msg28503#msg28503 date=1184766610]
240 DELIVERY MILES ONLY,GONE TO MAYO,WILL REMAIN ON ENG. PLATES
[/quote]

Hope whoever it is has a valid excuse for driving on English plates, just reading in the motoring section of Irish Times today that the cops/revenue are starting a big crackdown on VRT evaders.
[/quote]

How do people get away with leaving cars on english plates. A fella beside me has an evo8 an english plates for over a year now. the grirlfriends brother bought a car up the north and was stopped in the same town this lad with the evo lives on his way home from buying it and got an awful doin from the guards nearly ttok it off him an every thing.. some people can get way with it others don't seem to be as lucky

The lad that used to own my MY03 Has bought one and is just waiting for it to come to him. He paid 67,000 euro for it. Has a plate put aside for it ages. 07 D 320. Cann't wait to see it. Him and his brother who has a 05 lichtfield STI are going to join when he gets it. :thumbsup: :subaru:

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=2972.msg28605#msg28605 date=1184848774]
The lad that used to own my MY03 Has bought one and is just waiting for it to come to him. He paid 67,000 euro for it. Has a plate put aside for it ages. 07 D 320. Cann't wait to see it. Him and his brother who has a 05 lichtfield STI are going to join when he gets it.  :thumbsup:  :subaru:
[/quote]

Wow the upcoming club meets are gonna be spectacular, some of the finest metal on show, Michaels Spec C, An RB320 and a Litchfield - Which Litchfield is it eric?

Not sure I saw the car the other day but was talking to his brother about the RB so didn't take much notice, I'll say i'll be shot :shoot: for that one as I'm sure a few lads prefer them to the RB :lol: . I have to say though, I didn't like the front bumper on it. That might have taken from it for me to. :thumbsup: :subaru:

i was back in eddie's today and said he would what 70,000 for it.i then asked him if he would really sale it he said yea its alright i have 2 of them :shock: :nana:lucky p..k and to make me feel even worse he has 2 :subaru:r ally cars as well :angry: :angry:

if ya can prove your resident in england for 6 mths of a year ya can drive here on english plates.

Back