Jap Bugeye

lovely car mate, good luck with the sale, whats next on the agenda

[quote author=Paul v4 link=topic=2969.msg28287#msg28287 date=1184626694]
looking for an sti bugeye

i think that kind of gives it away Norris... :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

mmmmmmmmmmmmayyybee . . . . :lol:

Sorry you need to be a member or forum member to advertise your car for sale. Get into the club shop and buy that membership  :D
Also trying to sell your car in someone elses for sale thread is a bit cheeky :shoot:

PM Sent mate.

ISDC Committee

Cill has got me confused with his post.....  :ponder:  :D  :ponder:  :D

KFTW - I don't think so mate. Mine is a WRX Type UK - and I was told it did not need a remap. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. :thumbsup:

I edited the post due to a for sale add.

You dont need to get a UK Car remapped.

Damo

no type UK or UK cars need a remap as far as im aware, we both use the same fuel

So no worries Kanye - when you "Kaning it", you won't hear a big bang.  :D

Makes sense - thanks Damo.  :thumbsup:

Hi guys,

I'm thinking it needs a remap as it runs so poorly when cold and the ignition timing retards when its above 5k revs, I had it checked out and I have a dyno sheet detailing 252hp at the line, when it should be 265hp.

I was told this is due to the incorrect petrol in the engine... I mean it doesn't say "98 RON" under the fuel cap for the craic!! :roll:

I'm not 100% about the UK having both 95 and 98 RON at the pumps but I would expect it, and who is going to pay the extra for 98 when the motor runs just as well on 95??? :ponder: I would also think Subaru aren't out to increase Statoil's turnover because they're such good buds :thumbsup:

Cheers,

PS - sorry for messing up your thread Rob, I'll be out now

It will run better on 98 but it should be able run on 95 fine. Id say there's another issue thats causing it.

All STI's Uk all have to run on super unleaded, will run on the lower stuff but the ecu retards it self, plus it runs like sh*te when on the lower stuff
I know, i've done it and gawd she went like a pig to the slaughter house

The wrx Uk spec will run ok on standard unleaded, but sti on super

it will say on the fuel cap, mine does

not selling now going to remap, decat, uprate fuel pump, and whos knows what else, but as they say everything has a price so if someone offers me the right money it'll sell :thumbsup:

Back