Coilover setup

dohcturbo

Octane Boostaholics
Have a set of cusco coilovers on the wrx, and its in the garage getting a few bits done.

il get it tracked and all that, but what set up should i get done with what on it, i want it to turn in easyier :ponder2:

You can get real precise about toe in/out and all that!
I would track it straight with no toe, and go for 2 deg negative camber on the front, and 1 deg neg on the back!
Also just a Rear Anti roll bar will give you better turn in! 22mm adjustable item is very good!
Start on the mildest setting and see how you like it, and tighten up as you like, (It's easy to do)

Is Ali Burrows our only trader doing serious geometry setups at the moment??

Dan

Id go with above......
Tho if going to someone like Ali Burrows who really knows their stuff then you can speak to them and get a better setup for what you want precisely.......

Ill probably be going to Ali myself when I change the coilovers to something with more adjustment :653:

You may need camber adjustable bolts to change the camber on the rear depending what top mounts the coilovers have. Whiteline do a set.

See about getting the corners or your car weighed and then have the coilovers adjusted up and down to match the weight of each corner.

Back