New to the forum

evoman

Sunday Drivers
Hi guys. Its gavin here. For those who dont know me i had the red sti type ra for 5 years,then the white skyline gtr33 and now have a white sti type r. I just got a computer and im still figuring out how to use the bloody thing.I am in the club 5 years or so. My user name is evoman. Its bound to annoy someone but its all meant in good fun.Hopefully i will see and talk to some of ye soon .

haha you wanna see the look on my face when i seen 'Evoman' :lol:

welcome to the club lad, throw up some pics of the motor, have fun! :thumbsup:

welcome along gavin, im fairly new to the computer scene aswell but youll get the hang of it soon enough...once you pop you cant stop... :thumbsup: :subaru:

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=2963.msg28241#msg28241 date=1184616174]
Hey Gavin, Welcome back :D Is this the same Gavin who won last year's karting down in Rosegreen???

:clap:

Paulo
[/quote]

The very man !! :thumbsup:
Hey Gavin how's tricks man !!!
( apart from the evoman thing)[quote author=Norris! link=topic=2963.msg28224#msg28224 date=1184613114]
haha you wanna see the look on my face when i seen 'Evoman' :lol:
[/quote]

I was the same :ponder:

Welcome to the forum :subaru:

Mack

welcome back man,i presume thats lancia delta EVOMAN.other wise i want be talking to you.ha ha

Thanks for the welcome lads. I dont know am i replying to each of ye or not but i will figure it out eventually. For sc00by555 this is the same gavin that won the karting in rosegreen. its good to here from ye. talk soon.

Back