Hey Norris really got something good for ya

gojonnyjo

Middle Lane Hogs
Ok Norris here ya are

felt a wee bit bad about that electronic dump valve thingy

so i really looked out hard and found

something better for ya mate, ya fit this and you will be a really super  :nana:​

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Electric-Supe...6QQihZ012QQcategoryZ36680QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

20 BHP is a lot after all  :whistle: 
index.gif

Norris what have u done to deserve this abuse :lol: Playing cards ?? In Sligo we run over a coke can on the old bike and it sticks on the back wheel and makes a motorbike noise :D (What am I on about)

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=2961.msg28215#msg28215 date=1184611711]
Norris what have u done to deserve this abuse :lol: Playing cards ?? In Sligo we run over a coke can on the old bike and it sticks on the back wheel and makes a motorbike noise :D (What am I on about)
[/quote]

I wales we used a playing card and a clothes peg to hold it in place, then make brooooooooooooooom noise's. Pretty much what Norris does now lol.

be careful lads or il show up to the next meet in a 13 tonne excavator . . . . .

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=2961.msg28221#msg28221 date=1184612702]
be careful lads or il show up to the next meet in a 13 tonne excavator . . . . .
[/quote]

Lol u kids and ur wild imaginations, i dont think ur Tonka toy is going to do much damage.

Unless u throw it through my widow.

actually ive quite an array of machinery to pic from Lee, 13 tonne excavator, 6 tonne excavator, 3.5 tonne excavator, 3/4 tonne excavator (itl still make a nasty scratch!) and 2 teleporters! not such a wild imagination anymore!! although i can get imaginative when it comes to braking stuff! :ponder:

:nana:

thats me brother!

advantage Norris

301323685_b8770caa20_o.jpg

Transformers Mining machines in disguise!

Back