Shopping list

gojonnyjo

Middle Lane Hogs
Right laddies, looking to uprate my 2002 sti Bugeye scooby, I think after a year of owning her its time to get some little tweeks done​

1 - uprated top mount intercooler, - wud go front mount but i aint chopping a 1K bumper
2 - walbro 255 fuel pump, - was told STI will do, so will it or wont it
3 - incar adjustable boost valve,-  wud go electronic but need more info in lay mans terms
4 - lower H frame brace - was told classic fits too??, but cant see this somehow
5 - rear strut brace​

Just thought i wud try on here 1st, I can get them on e-bay but some of you might have them and not need them.... No point me giving the money over to them when i cud be keeping it here​

:thumbsup: so guys any help will be appreciated, after all the Ulster Bank is paying for it, as they will be paying me back my bank charges for the past 6 years on my 3 accounts  :thumbsup:

1. Well your top mount should be good for bout 350/400bhp,so maybe leave that... :dunno:
2. Rather get the walbro,if it was ok to leave the sti one,most of the lads ere that own sti would have kept them...so change... :dunno:
I bought a apexi avcr off ebay and works the best,its original and have no complaints with it,besides looks far more impessive on the dash
than a manuel one..
3. I would rather change the front sway bar(whiteline 22mm)than put a h-brace...you would prob see a larger diff from the sway bar than the h-
brace... :dunno:
That just my opinion... :thumbsup:

Back