Blanch today in Halfords car park

kbox

Octane Boostaholics
Well lads I was in Halfords in Blanch today. Spotted about 4 scooby's in the carpark going back to my car. Spotted a silver wagon going into the carpark while I was leaving. Had the club sticker on it. 98 wagon.

that would be meself in the wagon, was that you coming out in the silver car?, seen a green wagon parked at the door of halfords and a blue 02 sti parked with a very nice set of rims, very aggresive looking indeed, :thumbsup:

Green wagon is a worker in halfords not a club member! Although he has been flyer attacked a couple of times by myself, so he knows about the club. I was out at halfords parked right outside it yesterday but I was incognetoe as I was in a fiesta Z-tec. :lol: saw a lovely classic in Pennys car park wr blue with ISDC logo on Rear side windows and a Rally stage sticker on the rear left passenger window, Who's was that?

[quote author=kbox link=topic=2943.msg28103#msg28103 date=1184568382]
Yes that was me driving out. The wagon looks well
[/quote]

yours looked like fine example too, it must be the silver color on both, :D cheers mate

yeah green wagon owner is sound lad. only a 1.6 if my memory is right , looks like a wrx. as for the 02 blue sti, twas myself , was in halfords lookin a new stero and a few bits, any one find out the name of my rims for me?
macsphone044.jpg

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=2943.msg33382#msg33382 date=1187875905]
yeah green wagon owner is sound lad. only a 1.6 if my memory is right , looks like a wrx. as for the 02 blue sti, twas myself , was in halfords lookin a new stero and a few bits, any one find out the name of my rims for me?
macsphone044.jpg

[/quote]nice :D :D

Back