which brakes

have k sport 8 pot brakes on me 99 sti anyone know what are good pads reasonably priceed

• Total voters
Was looking at getting Mintex 1155 for mine and was told they needed to be skimmed to fit so i got Ksport pads.Happy out with them.

B4 RSK is the man to answer this - he got ebc bluestuff or yellowstuff pads for about €50 for his ksports.

Pads for the ksports don't come cheap normally, any decent pad like ferodo or carbon lorrain are about €200+

had the ksports for over 2 years on the previous car(b4) found the street pads gave an alright bite but its like tires the more your willing to spend on a good set of pads the better they will be. id recommend ferodo ds2500 think they are around the 250 mark

I meant if this is the one suits the v6 UK model (4 pots) regardless of make.
BTW You would choose the ferodo ( ds2500) against the EBC ( red stuff) ? I only use the car on road ( 99,9%) except the ISDC track day.

id defo pick ds2500 over red stuff. we have ds 2500 on the subaru as a daily driver and cant fault them at all, i find they are really suited for the road aswell as the track

I would highly recommend the DS2500 also.
Great pad for day to day and savage on track.

I only paid 130pounds for my last set for a 6pot AP caliper,
The K-sport set up sounds dear to replace pads!

Back