05 1.6 IMPREZA TS ***Price Drop***

kanye west

Octane Boostaholics
Ok going WRX or STI soon so its time to sell my Impreza.
-05 Impreza TS All Wheel Drive
-18" Prodrive replica wheels
-Version 6 style spoiler
-Stainless steel back box
-Front fog lights
-Bonnet vent
-STI Interior
-Air conditioning
-Electric windows
-Special booked registation plate
-11,324KM / 7036 Mls Genuine
-Never painted or damaged
-As new
€18,500

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 209
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Dash.jpg
    Dash.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 188
  • Seats.jpg
    Seats.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 189
Re: 05 1.6 IMPREZA TS

I seen this car at the paint ball earlier this year, beautiful car :thumbsup:

Best of luck with the sale Kanye :thumbsup:

Thanks lads hopefully i'll get it sold private. Im in no hurry anyway as gonna wait till im 25 in September for insurance reasons :nana:

good luck with the sale Kanye! turbo time soon!

Ya its the only good thing about reaching 25  :cry:  :thumbsup: I still look about 18 so its not too bad :lol:

:wazzup: :wazzup: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg:
white is very nice :thumbsup:
is it the blue sti interior??

best of luck looks like a good car!!! :subaru:

:clap: :clap: :clap: bring on the turbo.

good luck with the sale gary.

this car is feckin mint. :thumbsup:

fair play car looks lovly,com on the turbo..... :dance: :dance: :dance:

looks well dude, wanted mine to look like that once, only had the feckin degree to worry about! i have an 04 one for sale too at the minute, white also, no kit tho. your's looks mint tho lad, good luck with the sale!

Cheers lads :thumbsup: Its going on carzone soon. Alot of 1.6 for sale at the minute but hopefully the low mileage will sell it :pray:
@ Nicknack. Was gonna spend more on it but then decided to keep the money cause at the ended of the day I want a Turbo impreza. If I sell it private I'll probably buy one in england. Bigger choice of Impreza's and the cars dont get as much abuse cause they have better roads. :subaru:

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=2932.msg28045#msg28045 date=1184528839]
Cheers lads :thumbsup: Its going on carzone soon. Alot of 1.6 for sale at the minute but hopefully the low mileage will sell it :pray:
@ Nicknack. Was gonna spend more on it but then decided to keep the money cause at the ended of the day I want a Turbo impreza. If I sell it private I'll probably buy one in england. Bigger choice of Impreza's and the cars dont get as much abuse cause they have better roads. :subaru:
[/quote]

Yeah your right too. keep it and get something nicer. i've just put a deposit on a b4, link to it on the thread called my new b4! good luck with the sale and search

Nice one :thumbsup: Legacys are taking over here :D Thats a lovely one. Hope u have no speed bumps on your road :p

kanye you know legacys are the way forward :thumbsup: :thumbsup: must meet ya in sligo and you can have a run in mine - all the thrills at half the price :nana:

Great looking car(even nicer in the flesh),best of luck with the sale Kanye,dont forget about Donnellys in Belfast when your buying I'm sure they'll do you a good deal

Thanks for the advice Dave. I'll check them out. Your car is immaculate. Couldnt believe how clean it was in Edgeworthstown. Hopefully i'll come across one that clean but I doubt it :thumbsup:

Back