www.motovation.ie

E

ericsti

How's it going lads, just wanted to say that I got the Clifford alarm fitted to the car during the week. Fergal from Motivation.ie called to the house and did the job there and then at a very reasonable price to. He worked on the car for about seven hours, feeding all the alarm wiring in with the rest of the wires in the car so as to hide them among them. It's a very professional job and I've one hundred % peace of mind that the car is going no where. :clap: :thumbsup: :subaru: www.motovation.ie

Re: www.Motivation.ie

i got a real heavy duty pole put in front of the subaru but i still jump up at every sound i think i hear at night, have an alarm that came with the car called hornet, dunno how it would fair up if it came down to be broken into :dunno: , might go down the road of getting blackjax fitted shortly,

7 hours.. :eek:mg: jayzuz.... and @ jackswagon.. can ya tell me where ya got the pole from.
?. I know lenwoods do them but think my account is gone.. cheers

@ christi, i dont have the details as it was done nearly a year ago but i got the chaps number from the buy&sell in the traders section. the cost was €250. but the pole is really heavy duty and imo well worth it, hope this helps you,

cheers , james.

Yeah the poor f8cker that mine in took about 6hours to do it apparently. He started at 3:30 one day and was still at it when I went to collect it at 10 that night. He did the same thing. Ran all the cables through the looms.

i know fergal myself, he does a great job in my opinion. He saves you the hassle of having to head to his place to get it fitted, he just comes out to you and fits it then and there. 7 hours it took, but im sure that was because it was done right. Would always recomend him.

[quote author=jackswagon link=topic=2927.msg27849#msg27849 date=1184436586]
@ christi, i dont have the details as it was done nearly a year ago but i got the chaps number from the buy&sell in the traders section. the cost was €250. but the pole is really heavy duty and imo well worth it, hope this helps you,

cheers , james.
[/quote]sound thanx

I fixed the wed address lads. www.motovation.ie , the call out was great didn't have to leave my car anywhere and he did a great Job as said. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Back