EBC Ultimax and Yellowstuff Pads

Mark Cahill

Full ISDC Members 2015Member Number 555
Just wondering has anyone used either EBC Ultimax grooved discs or Yellowstuff pads? Have a chance of buying a set of both, but want to know what they are like for everyday use before i go ahead with it. Is Yellowstuff an everyday pad? So any reviews of either.

Also, they were around £400 brand new, have never been used and the chap is looking for offers on them. What would be a fair offer for both? Would i be chancing my arm at £225 or £250?? :thumbsup:

Yellowstuff is more a track day pad but can be used on the road, not sure about the discs, but you won't be waiting long on a reply :lol:

Hi mark I have ebc yellows and grooved discs all round on the wagon and love them for everyday they are grand iv never had a problem and for light to medium track action they are great too

I'VE GOT YELLOW PADS AND NORMALLY THERE GRAND. JUST HAD ONE PROBLEM WHEN I TORE OFF DOWN A NARROW ROAD AFTER HOPPING INTO THE CAR, ANYWAY I MET ANOTHER CAR AND PRESSED HARD ON THE BRAKE, IT WAS LIKE BEING ON MUCK OR LEAVES NOT MUCH BRAKING POWER. MORAL OF THE STORY BRAKES ARE 100.% WHEN WARM BUT NOT GREAT THE FIRST TIME YOU BREAK AFTER STARTING YOUR JOURNEY. THATS. JUST MY OPINION I'M SURE OTHERS HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM

Actually thats very true anto sorry mark forgot to mention just watch the first use when cold but great after that

Back