Radiator For 01 Legacy

is there any modifications i'll have to do before fittin or is a straight fit?
thanks

It is a straight fit newage to B4... Just beware of some cheap ebay sh!te as the fitting on that cheap that can go either way :thumbsup:

Couture auto on the site are throwing newage aluminium rads (with filler cap) into B4's all the time... Thats the route i would have gone personally except they weren't selling them last time i blew my rad nearly 3 years ago...

Contact john in the link i gave you above, if you are on a budget he will give you a second hand one for a lot less than even the ebay..

Yea newage ones fit b4's. I got mine from couture auto at the start of the year, if you have the money get an full alloy rad dude :smokin:

i wish but not 330!
can get one from uk shipped for €120, just hope its right!!

I'd really hold out for an alloy rad mate, had a second hand standard one put in and within in a year it had cracked at the bottom, i know it might seem a lot for one right now but think of it as a long term investment and one less thing to worry about :thumbsup:

Or if you wanted to wait a while couture might have another end of summer sale of might be getting rid of a few for cheap but that might be the end of Aug which might be no good to ya but no harm in telling ya! :thumbsup:

Mark did I hear your car is in the wars again??? :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

as the lads have said aliminium all the was dude the standard ones just fail all the time
same happened me self and a neighbour i went aliminium from coutre and got a mitsimoto rad he went ebay and it was for newage was totaly wrong fittints nuttin lined up

colmbarr, do u know who he got it off on ebay? don't want to make that mistake! wanna be sure! need the car like, its my daily

try kilcock rads. got one for my B4. Not Ally but striaght fit and thicker than standard. Cost me 150 plus vat.

Al

[quote author=hego link=topic=25161.msg297809#msg297809 date=1279818725]
colmbarr, do u know who he got it off on ebay? don't want to make that mistake! wanna be sure! need the car like, its my daily
[/quote]

sorry man i dont no ..... just go ta coture i tink it was 300 wit membership discount it sems alot but well worth it

Back