No Lights....on GT

GT-B

Sunday Drivers
I recently added a third wagon to my collection. ( Wife showed me the door to doghouse)

1995 GT JAP Import, took a chance on it and I have to say as a car that has been lying in a barn for 2 years, it drives quite well.

Few things to sort out but the most important one is the lights....or lack of..!

No lights working anywhere...heads/low beams/sides/front rear/dash or central locking ....nothing

I don't have a wiring diagram yet (anybody got one..?) and I am just poking about with meter for now...have not really got into it without diagram.

it must be a main lead or earth problem...maybe the stalk or even ignition switch..

In the dark pardon the pun

GT-T

problem with lights solved...some tool put a complete set of duff fuses back in the fusebox...

Could not believe what I saw... new set of fuses and a few bulbs needed...I will assume the same tool that replaced duff fuses also replaced most of the bulbs with duds also..

There are still a few of these types roaming the planet..

EM

Glad ya got it sorted, the feeling of relief when its only a few fuses and not something serious is unreal :lol:

Back