00 Impreza LX 1.6

Woogy

Middle Lane Hogs
Lads im sorry to say but im putting my Impreza up for sale.I want somthing quicker and due to crazy quotes on a WRX,i cant get one.
Somhow i can get good prices on a Golf GTI,Almera GTI etc etc..........but not on a WRX.  :dunno:

Year-2000
Engine-1.6
Miles-68000
NCT-05/08
Tax-08/07
Price-€7600

Car was recently serviced by an ISDC member and was told the car is in good condition.Also new shoes and cylinders changed recently too.
No modifications done to the car.......its 100% standard.Cheap insurance!
Im not in a rush to sell this,mainly as there is a great club here.......I will also probably sell the car with 17" gold Motorsport alloys and not whats on them at the moment.But for an ISDC member i may change my mind.

Attachments

• scoobydoo (3).jpg
    scoobydoo (3).jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 165
sorry hear of people leaving the club may be have a good look in to insurance ...i had same prob getting silly quotes around 2500/3000 but in the end ARB came though with 1200 :subaru: :subaru:

why dont you go for a legy b4,just as quick as the impreza ,and for some reason a lot cheaper to insure,check with your insurance comp to see what they say

woogy- sorry to hear your thinking bout leaving us- VW GOLF?????? dont even go there!! i work for VW and there are problems the whole way through the range of gti's (gits as we refer to them)- anyway hope you get yourself sorted with another scooby

you should try for insurance on a legacy turbo...fierce cheap compared to a wrx... :subaru:

I think the golf is a great car :clap:

I had a mk2 8v GTI with 180k on the clock when i got it
an ragd the arse off the thing for about eight months with out one problem
maybe the newer vw arnt as good... :dunno:

Thanks for all the comments lads! Insurance is grand on a B4 alright but ive heard as many problems about them as i have an Alfa Romeo.
Im kind of going for somthing smaller too.I have another no claims on my back in December so im gonna try and get quotes again on a WRX.The cheapest i got recently was €7000 and i was disgusted.No one would quote me on one too.
Again im not in a rush to sell the car either,mainly due to the club.

7000 :shock: mine is 1500 only on a 98 WRX STI with a full licence an only 1 years NCB an im 25 :dance:
It is only 1030 on a silvia spec R ...
how old are you?

I am jealous.Im 21.Think the insurance goes down when you hit 25.My buddy is 21 with 4 years no claims........cheapest he got was €4000.They just wont look at young drivers these days.But bein honest,i cant blame them.

you should try 123.ie aslong as the car is over 98 it should be less than 2000 well thats whats they advertise anyway..

7grand is silly. Definitely try 123.ie or Britton Insurance or even a company called AIG. they quoted me 1278e for a 98wrx a few months back. I finally got cover from Quinn after a lot of time and hassle for 1011e

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=2908.msg27695#msg27695 date=1184315794]
what kinda 17's ya got woogy.
[/quote]

The ones on the car now are League Racing (Konig Unknown replicas).As said above.i have the gold Motorsport.There not in great nick so id probably sell the car with whats on them now and the buyer could also have the gold wheels too.

:ponder: :ponder:
dont understand motorsport wheels.are they speedlines with 6 spokes.not speedline subaru.

Sorry to hear your leaving us Woggy!Hopefully your find a company that will give ya a good quote! :pray:
If not,good luck with the sale and new car searching :thumbsup:

Back