Renno555

Yogi

Petrolheads
Lads,

Does anyone know if Damo is on holidays or something?
I have been looking to get a case of octane booster as I'm on my last bottle.

I checked his profile on the site and he has not been active for a good few days. Rang him and sent him a PM but no joy as of yet.

Does anyone know of anywhere else in the country that you can order Lucas on line and get it delivered. As far as I'm aware it is not available in Cork. If anyone has found places that sell it in individual bottles in Cork could you please say where, so I can get 1 or 2 to tie me over till Damo gets back in contact.

Cheers...

Cheers fella. Do you know of anywhere that sells Lucas in Cork Nodge?

I am travelling up to Newry this weekend. 2 bottles would well cover me.

Right lads, still not sorted with octane booster.
Is there anywhere easy to get to in Dublin that sells Lucas off the shelf?

I only have the one bottle and it ain't going to get me up and down to Newry.

Any help on this would really get me out of a hole. Leaving at about 2 or 3 from Cork, so need to get it sorted asap.

Thanks a million lads..

Cheers kbox

How do you get to there from the main Cork - Dublin road? Is it much off it?

Am shocking with directions, and navigating around Dublin is my kryptonite..

dublin is where them 2 storey busses are.ya have ta know it.they are green busses :D

Sorry mate I just got back from holiday, I couldent figure out how to do the " out of office" reply thing on my emails. Ive sent you a PM incase you still need some.I was still taking a few sneaky calls when the other half wasent looking but dident think I had a missed call from you, should have left voice mail and I would have had the brother send a case out for nxt day delivery. If you did leave a message sorry my phone is crap :D

Cheers

Damo

Back