help needed!!!!!

J

johnroake

hi everyone

i have a 1996 wrx jap import, im looking to get the power up to bout 300 or bit more if i can, without doing major overhaul, does any one have any ideas for me, on what i can do, or even what the power is at the moment.

i have a blitz exhaust, and a forge dump valve they have gone in, would it help to get it dyno'd to get everything done right.

any help appreciated

I'll leave this to the annoracks, but to get up to 300bhp and have good reliability, you'll need to put in a fair bit of work and money.

I should be in or around that figure and god only knows what has gone into it. It'll def take more than an exhaust, blow off valve and air filter. You'll prob be talking uprated fuel pumps, uprated injectors. If your internals are standard I would not go messing with your boost really. I'm running 1.4 bar boost with forged internals etc. You should be in or around 0.8 bar. If you just lamp up the boost and don't do the required work it'll be an impressive smoke display that Paul Daniels would be proud of.

thanks for that, i know it will take more than an exhaust and bov, im just saying that is what is in the car now, wat else can i do?

I'd say - sign up and become a Full ISDC Member. :D That way, you'll have access to the Members Section, and you can read through the members blogs on their cars, and what they've done to get it up to, and over 300BHP. :thumbsup: Lots of time, parts and money......

440cc injectors,full exhaust,downpipe,uprated intercooler,apexi power fc,walbro fuel pump,depends what turbo you have but should be td05 that should be able to handle it

[quote author=CamoMo link=topic=2893.msg27451#msg27451 date=1184158627]
I'd say - sign up and become a Full ISDC Member. :D That way, you'll have access to the Members Section, and you can read through the members blogs on their cars, and what they've done to get it up to, and over 300BHP.[/quote]

not a bad suggestion ;)

CamoMo :D I like your style

johnroake :Everything posted by Dar is spot on and yes you would need
to have your car re-mapped once work is done.

Your car should be aprox 260bhp, there's loads of info on the Home Page
if you click on the ALL ABOUT SUBARU'S tag.

Niall.

Back