jus got a sti

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
well lads ,first time. :headbanger: how we all doin ,lookin at all the pics and yall have some sh*t hot  scooby s. well i have a confession to make.  after never even sitting in a scooby , i lost my virginity at the weekend and bought a 02 sti jap. i knew they were quick but push me over and roll me down a hill, nobody told me she was a missile waitin to be launched. creamy pants .. all the way ! still on a high. hope to become a full member and maybe take a trip to mondello to c u guys in action .as a newbie , probably have some queries but jus say howya for now...             up the road !!!

Sounds like your havin a ball then !! :lol:

Welcome aboard :thumbsup: :subaru:

You do know that there is no going back now !! your hooked ! :lol:

Welcome along.

First things first. Has your car been mapped for our muck fuel? If not you need to get it mapped and running on octane booster. Over in Japan they have 102ron fuel we only have 95ron.

You car will more than likely be set up for the Jap fuel and if pushed hard and not mapped it'll melt pistons. (It only happened to my brother a week or so ago, so I can confirm this statement first hand.)

Your best bet is to get in contact with Renno555 (Damo) on this site. He gets lads over from the uk to map the scoobies (not too may reliable places to get it done in the republic). I got it done myself and can only praise all involved. He also sells the Lucas Octane Booster, which has been tried and tested in god knows how many cars (including members here) and seems to be one of the better additives available. You can get 12 bottles for €150 from Renno555 and you put in half a bottle per full tank.

Hopefully I don't frighten you with this post but these 2 items are vital if you want happy Subaru motoring.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me or start threads about it to get a broader response. I have gone through all the above very recently and can give you some first hand advice and who to contact.

Graham

Good advice Yogi. Dont be pushing the car too hard or u'll be creaming your pants when you get a bill for a new engine :roll: Best of luck with the car and enjoy the club :thumbsup: :subaru:

your very welcome mac mac :thumbsup:

i clearly remember losin my virginity too.

in the back seat of a 93 wrx.god she did things i never knew possible :lol:

mack is right also.your hooked now

everything ya need is here

:thumbsup:

WELL LADS . QUICK RESPONSE AND FAIR PLAY  TO YALL. IM FEELIN THE LOVE !!! THIS IS MY FIRST PURCHASE BUT IVE BEEN HOOKED A GOOD WHILE NOW , SINCE "COLIN MC CRASH " DROVE IT IN WRC.  YEAH WAS TOLD ABOUT RE MAPPING ECU, { NICE ONE YOGI} . ANY OF U GUYS KNOW OF A FELLA OVER IN ENFIELD ,CO MEATH  THAT DOES THIS .DONT HAVE A NAME BUT IVE BIN TOLD HE S FAIRLY GOOD. THAT OCTANE BOOSTER sh*t SOUNDS KINDA PRICEY, IS IT ESSINTIAL, ALL IN ALL CANT WAIT TO FINISH WORK IN A HOUR AND HOP BACK INN TO THOSE SEXY BLUE SEATS/ :D :D

That's Martin Treacy in Westward Engineering in Enfield. He does it alright. If you were to go anywhere bar Renno555 he is the only other fella in the country I'd use.

And to answer your question about the octane booster - in short your answer is yes. It is kinder for the engine when pushed on.

welcome long mucker :thumbsup:

enjoy the site, its great and you'll have no problems with any info or questions you need answering, everyone here is great.! :headbanger:

slan

papa smurf

:subaru:

welcome along Mac! have a good stay here and enjoy your scooby!

Back