Facelifting a BE5??

scoobywankenobi

Petrolheads
Anyone ventured down this road? If so, is it worth the effort or can it even be done? It's hard to tell from pictures what the extent of parts needing replacement will be. And if you dont know what I mean, I wanna put the headlights from one of these
DSC02472.jpg

onto one of these
Subaru_Legacy_B4_RSK_1999.jpg

Thanks lads!

They look like they'll be a strate swop. Just buy the head lambs and change round. Looks like they did what they did with the classic with the cristal head lights.

Not 100% sure if you need the wings, I don't think you do but you do need the following to facelift: headlights, bonnet, grill, front bumper..

Someonecan confirm if you need the wings and you may possibly need the bumper bar also :thumbsup:

[quote author=Gretts. link=topic=24867.msg294279#msg294279 date=1278443703]
ha ha a legacy trying to look like an impreza :lol:
[/quote]

What makes you say that?

jesus thats some build! love the colour too! i thought the shape of the lights looked very similar alright! i'll start with them and see how i get on!

I'm 95% certain you do need the wings too. Dagnut will confirm when he's on, he's usually the one to clear all this up. :thumbsup:

Sure while you've the front end off you may do a single turbo conversion and fit an fmic while you're at it :icon_grin:
Yeah the whole front end is a different shape...well the parts are different shapes.

Back