Trackday - Mondello - September 7th!

autotrader

Guys and Gal's,

I'd like to invite all ISDC members to Trackday.ie's inaugral event :thumbsup:

I've booked Mondello for Tuesday, September 7th.

the Format of the day is as follows

• Full Day, 10am-5pm

• International Circuit

• Lunch Included

• Tuition Included

I'm trying to provide the best value possible; a full day on the international, including lunch and tuition all for
€195
I have a few surprises lined up but I'll keep my mouth shut until confirmed.

I've set up a new website for booking the trackday. This day isn't specifically for any one specific forum but rest assured messing will absolutely not be tolerated. dangerous driving, over taking on the righthand side etc will all be black flagged.Two black flags and your day is finished.

Please follow the link to book you can pay by credit card or paypal, paypal is currently on the blink. i can also accept cash transfer so pm for bank details if you'd preferbt:)
http://www.trackday.ie/default.aspx

I've just finished the website so if anything doesn't work please let me know and i'll sort it ASAP:)

Just a point about the tuition:happy)

The people that have already paid, i will put you down for tuition but any one that is paying from now on, can you please confirm if you would like tuition when you are paying just mention 'tuition' in the comments or email barry@trackday.ie

as a result of this, the sooner you pay the higher up the list you will be for tuition

I'm delighted to announce, I have a very special instructor coming down for the day:) .

IMGP03971.jpg

Wayne Douglas of Douglas Driver Development will be on hand to give people driver coaching8) He will also have driving simulators there on the day and the Douglas Driver develoment spaceframed touring car:pirate:

Wayne is irelands only full time racing driver coach for young racing drivers moving from karts to cars or drivers wanting to find time at track days. He does full race support with cameras and data logging, karts, single seaters and sportscars for use in coaching or just 1 to 1 coaching

Ex pupils

S Stoddart DTM
B Senna GP2
A Christo F Renault champion
N Breen F3
W Stevens honda driver development
A Parente GP2
C Kimball F Atlantic
R Coleman ( Billy Colemans son)

Tech Spec of DDD touring car:

1. Full space frame chassis running on both slicks and track tyres
2. 2 litre mountune duratec engine.
3. Quaife 5 speed racing gearbox.
4. AP racing brakes front and rear.
5. full stacks data logging system.
6. On board camera
7. Driver to co driver intercom.
8. Twin Sparco seats and full racing belts.
9. Electric fire extinguisher

n507336617_280189_58401.jpg

DSCF04791.jpg

DSCF04811.jpg

as i said, coaching is on a first come first served basis so if you'd like to get a slot with wayne, get yourself booked!

we will try give tuition to as many people as possible but wayne can only be in the car with one person at a time. thats not to say he will be the only instructor there on the day, there will probably be other but i just need to finalise that.

Why dont u guys Take on Imoc.org the Misti site Vs ur Scoobys?? That be fun . Im the Event manager of the site We have private day booked 10th Sep???

hey guys, just a heads up, i'm down to the last handful of remaining spots. don't miss out on this great value day :beerbang:

Back