Just paid for my membership but couldn't access form

Its the weekend, more than likely whoever is responsible is either drunk or getting his end away. It will be sorted when normal service resumes.

Form should be filled out how we have your details of who you are how we can upgrade your status. :thumbsup:

Steve should be on later on and will sort it out. :thumbsup:

Good to see you there today Adam,
Fair play for signing up so quick and getting stuck in!
I'll see you shortly!
A fair few meets coming up!
Dan

Did you use someone elses paypal a/c to make the payment? Just trying to match up your username to a payment

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=24803.msg293727#msg293727 date=1278279686]
Did you use someone elses paypal a/c to make the payment? Just trying to match up your username to a payment
[/quote]

Yeah I'll be under the name Anna Byrne as I don't have a credit card of my own yet.

Is the name enough or do you want me to give you any other details?

Thanks,

Adam

Thats perfect Adam, I can see your payment there then.

Our webmaster will upgrade you once he's back online & keith will get your members pack out to you when he's next sending them out.

Checking out the problem with the form now.

And you have been upgraded to a full member :thumbsup:

Steve.

Thanks very much lads let me know when the form is sorted and I'll fill'er out and get those isdc stickers on the car asap!

Thanks,

Adam

Sorry meant to post the other day but it slipped my mind.

I got the whole kit the other day and the isdc stickers are on the car must throw up a pic.

The stickers look great on the car as they go nicely with the silver paint.

Thanks very much for the swift delivery!

Adam

Jaysus, That was swift
Fair play to the commitee member concerned! (Keith555?) :clap:
Dan

wel tryin to become member last few days but when i fill out form an click sumit nutin happens, only a page with laods of numbers an values.. any ideas...??

The mods may see your post here of if not make a new thread to ensure that it gets attention and the mods will send you a pm requesting your info etc

Back