et 30 alloys

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
any advice on running a 17x7 alloy with a offset of 30 . would i forsee any problems / issue's ?? :dontknow:

any advice ?

And 7" wheels are very narrow! max tyre would be about 215 wide!
So I'd go maybe 8.5" X 18" et30 with 235 40 18 tyres and a little bit more camber front and rear for clearance!
If you have to roll the arches, so be it! It will be worth it!

I'll be fitting 15mm spacers to my et45 8" X 18" wheels making them et30's I am confident they'll fit!
You can try my 20mm spacers on your wheels, Your's are probably et48 so my spacers will show you more or less et28
If you are around Naas anytime, we'll do a pit stop style session!

Dan

cheers dan , but the reason i asked the original q was , i (i as in other people)have recently found out make, model , and size of my wheels .

which are bridgestone beo so3 17x7 with offset of 30 . was lookin to see if anyone here would question the et30 side of things re bearing wear .

my tyres are 215-40 17 at the min , last ones were 225 but i wanted to lower profile after seeing some cars on here running them .
she does sit slightly lower as front guard lip is scraping the ocasional speed bump that i cleared before .

i do intend on getting 18' wheels and was thinking wath width and offset would be best for current setup and future wideness (possibly)

re your spacers ,are they 5x100 ?? and if fitted to my car that would make my current wheels have a et of 10.
would this be lunacy?? would the bearings be up to it and for how long .

Sure try the spacers if you like,
If you have to change your bearings in there every few years, then so be it!
It looks and handles great!
Dan

Back