kanye west

Octane Boostaholics
GOT THERE AFTER 32 YEARS
[move]SLIGO[/move]
TIME FOR SOME :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:

wooooo hooooo :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

its on in durty nellies tonight.

ALL THE WAY TA CROKER :dance:

ya was delighted for them .. great to see them win.. but boy do they need to practice taking free's.. a few shocking misses.. they are a very fit team to play like they did for the full match.. I honestly thought that with ten or fifteen minutes to go galway would up it a bit when sligo would get tired but they never did

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=2869.msg27280#msg27280 date=1183968622]
ALL THE WAY TA CROKER :dance:
[/quote]

........for the quarter final!!

Ya Sean Davey shouldnt of been taking frees. Hes the most inconsistent player i've ever seen. He has one good day and 6 bad days. Then the clowns on the Sunday game always praise him .Mark Brehony had one bad one too but it was his wrong side and he doesnt usually miss so he deserves one bad one every now and again. Thought Ja Fallons effort was over couldnt believe it went wide :nana: Anyway we'll enjoy it while we can  :thumbsup:  :dance:

to be honest I thought davey should have been taken off .. he didn't look at the races at all.. seemed slow or unfit

Hes over rated. Hes a confidence player and its usually low. He was on about retiring so i'd say he will. Hope the quarter final is in Croker :pray:

Donegal are my second favorite team :thumbsup: I go to a good few of their match's. I know a few of the players cause they go to college here and my best friends dad brings them to training in Donegal. Sound lads :thumbsup: They'll come good yet.

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=2869.msg27351#msg27351 date=1184059585]
ALL THE WAY TA CROKER ALRIGHT FOR THE LAST GAME :dance:
[/quote]

One last game will be nice for ye alright, sure it's been a long season already, might as well wind things up now and get the summer holidays under way :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hey gary,we can let nodge sleep in the town hall right beside SAM :thumbsup:

If things don't work out in the next few weeks come down to me lads...........Sam is in his Kerry home at the moment on visit number 34 ;)

(best sligo accent)

i'll tell ya wan thing boy,that sam maguire is commin ta this town boy.thats right boy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back