please help

jackflash

Sunday Drivers
today i figured would be a good day to tidy up some wires so i had two after market imobileizers that didnt work too well,so i took the dash apart free up all the wires, traced all the wires to where they were teed into other wires and snip snip.Now the car starts and runs fine all lights work ect.ect BUT now the aircon fan comes on but its not turned on on the dash and a little pump thing thats situtated on the shock tower behind the air box so i went back to the wires id played wit before .OK so now i found a green wire with red stripe thts joined to a whiet connecter thats pluged into the fuse box

Now when this wire is disconnected the fans dont come on or the little punp thingy dont eather

all i did was cut loops out of the wiring loom and rejoin any wire with its matching color
didnt go near any other wires

i know this is a lot to figure out but if some one could help at all it would be great

Auto electrician is your best bet. I had a headache reading that :lol: :lol:

Sounds like your having some of the fun I had when I got my car!!!
Wiring was a little "messy" when i went to change my radio, 6 weeks later I was still pulling out unnecessary wiring!!!
I ended up having a problem with ignition and permanent live feeds so went to a auto electrician I know up north and he sorted it!!!!
I thought I was the only person who would swear at my car like that till he had a look lol

Auto Electricians are a godsend!!!!

Think auto electrician is your best option.

Now when this wire is disconnected the fans dont come on or the little punp thingy dont eather
Does everything else (radio,wipers,windows,lights etc) work when wire is disconnected. :dontknow:

:smokin:

cheers guys iknew it wouldnt be easy i put it all back together re joined that wire fan still comes on until i start it then it turn off AUTOLECKY here i come woo hoo :hammerhead:

ok iknow its my fault shouldnt have plugged in the connector that wasnt plugged in before i started

sorry to all who helped ill know better next time

cheers :shock2:

Back