Ferrodo Ds2500's

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone else using these? I find them not very good until they are well warmed up, thinking of taking them out and getting a different set for normal road use, few brown pants moments in the mornings on the way to work, waiting for these to get up to temp.

Anyone else having these issues. What pads would be better for road use?

[quote author=Nic spec c link=topic=24593.msg291602#msg291602 date=1277414156]
Corbone lorraine's rc6 very good from cold Dan :thumbsup:
[/quote]

how much they be?

Cant recall Dan but give Murray Motorsport a bell :thumbsup:
Yeah they do squeal a bit, personally it doesn't bother me in the slightest especially with how they do their job,
i'll put up with the noise safe in the knowledge that they are an extremely good pad and are going to do what they are supposed to, unlike the pads i had on previously, no confidence what so ever.
Besides didn't someone say that there is a brand new compound out that are aren't noisy :ponder2:

[quote author=Nic spec c link=topic=24593.msg291610#msg291610 date=1277415380]

Besides didn't someone say that there is a brand new compound out that are aren't noisy :ponder2:
[/quote]

RC5+ I think they are called. :thumbsup:

Try EBC Bluestuff pads, using them at the moment and finding them pretty good, if you want to try out my brakes to see what they're like your more than welcome mate :thumbsup:

[quote author=B4_RSK link=topic=24593.msg291632#msg291632 date=1277420701]
Try EBC Bluestuff pads, using them at the moment and finding them pretty good, if you want to try out my brakes to see what they're like your more than welcome mate :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Stop trying to show off your 8 pots. We all know you have them :lol:

You shouldn't be having any problems with the DS2500's, they are a very well regarded road pad that shouldn't need 'warming up'... Loads of lads here swear by them and in the uk also... I suspect if you are having problems already with your severe vibration from the disks, then it probably has something more to do with that...

[quote author=hiwd link=topic=24593.msg291649#msg291649 date=1277423615]
[quote author=B4_RSK link=topic=24593.msg291632#msg291632 date=1277420701]
[/quote]

Stop trying to show off your 8 pots. We all know you have them :lol:
[/quote]

I'm not showing off...much, just offering a friend some advice :icon_nana:

Back