tumble valve

buckshot

Petrolheads
06 wrx the wife started the car tonight drove next door turned off ignition but i think its a fan or vacuum of some kind stayed running (near shock mount on the left hand side) it got really hot so i disconnected the battery let it cool down re connected the battery seems to be working as it should be again any ideas?

Re: did this happen anyone

Abs unit maybe? i had a similar prob awhile ago and it turned out to be the abs unit.
pull out the fuse for the mo if you need to drive it but beware as you wont have any abs.

on other side of car nic its called a tumble valve air pump engine management light came on this morning so went to ths garage code reader said this was the problem so got a spare one from another car and fitted it also changed the relay switch just incase removed error on ecu light went out great solved;half way home engine management light came on again what do i do now help wanted (tumble valve is only on cars from 04 on i think, bolted to the shock mount near fuse board on the passenger side) all comments welcome thanks

Re: did this happen anyone

could be your starter motor staying on, which could cause a fire in the engine bay

defnitely not starter motor code reading p1410 erg valve position sensor circuit malfunction since the other parts have been illliminated this sensor must be the problem many thanks for youre comments

Back