Carbon Lorraines

H

hiwd

Hey lads,

Anyone know the part number for a front set of Carbon Lorraines for standard STi 4 pots?

Cheers,

Steve.

Talk to ciaran steve, I think there are RC5 plus now which are more designed for the road (No squealing)... The RC6's will stop you like a brick wall but squeal like a strangled cat under light braking...

Been talking to him Robbie, getting a set off him in Friday. I don't mind the squeaking if they're that good. Think I might get RC6's :icon_grin:

Thats the Fun you will have with Carbone Lorraine Pads alright :doh:
Not forgetting The Dust that will gather on your Alloys :wall:

[quote author=derekSti link=topic=24477.msg290411#msg290411 date=1277121768]
Thats the Fun you will have with Carbone Lorraine Pads alright :doh:
Not forgetting The Dust that will gather on your Alloys :wall:

[/quote]

You had a set Derek? Are they good? Except for the noise of course lol

They are a fantastic pad, Smokey on here uses them on his race car and swears by them. He said that you do not even have to bed them in, just change pads and straight out at race pace and slam on the brakes. Only problem is dust and noise. The RC5+ that Sweetcakes recommended sound like the ones to go for.

I'm gonna order a set of RC6's, I don't mind the noise, won't be using the car very often soon enough so I want all the stopping power :653:

Yeah have a set of RC5's on at moment Very good pad - They do their job to be fair haven't experienced any fade with them - only negative is Noise & dust :thumbsup:
Find my self using the hand brake all the time in urban area's to cut down on noise :wall:

Have a set rc6,s on mine and they are the mutts, they are a little noisey but i dont mind,
as for dust their not too bad i find.

:thumbsup:

The RC6's have unbelievable stopping power, the RC8's are even better but need a bit of warming up... They are absolutely fantastic on track but normal driving coming up to traffic lights etc, it really started to be a horrible pain in the ass for me... In saying that, they got me out of trouble on a couple of occasions and I find myself not really wanting to change them either.. So i say go for them :lol: :thumbsup:

Cheers Robbie :thumbsup:

My car is already horrible to drive as it is with the 18's and coilovers, so the noise is not gonna add much to the effect :lol:

i have the rc8s just for the track and they are unreal but to much for the road

rc6s will be just nice for road and track

Back