was it u - Waterford Road

K

kiwi

was it u johnnyb on the waterford road this afternoon' or did u sell the car ?anyway is looking well what :subaru:

could have been i was flying around quite a bit yesterday, very easy to spot covered in mud an cow sh8t, looks like it came off a rally stage might wash it at the weekend :p where were ya :ponder:

coming from newross heading for wexford. its was the mini scoop that caught my eye looks
savage,u were parked outside a factory,and did look like u had been having fun....any luck with the sale?

"did look like u had been having fun" :whistle: :whistle:
then it may not have been me :ponder: I was on the new ross to waterford road, around the glenmore area...will be out there again this afternoon
couple of muppets..and a few intrested partys from here but we will wait and see.

What colour was the car u spotted? I was in Wexford and New Ross the past few days.

Yeah I saw a 00 wine one alright on my travels. There's a good few scooby's down in Wexford that I saw. during the week

yes there is.............working new ross and can here them going past all day just about has my neck broke what r u driving mate mite have seen u aswell.......... :subaru: :shock:

Silver 98 WRX. I was parked down near the dunbrody famine ship. Had to drive around the town to find my way out!

was that yester day has an oval back back i think i seen u in a car park at the top of the town?

yea were working on that buliding just in front of wear u were parked,and i was that strange lad that walked out to have a look at ur car..mine was parked just around the corner... should call in next time ur over this way...........

Ah right I was wondering why you were paying a bit too much attention for my liking! I was only in Wexford for a bit of a break. I'll be back to visit a cousin soon enough so I might organise to meet up with you then

yea i no hate it when people look at my car like that :lol:mite see u round :subaru: :subaru:

Back