Where to buy Lucas Octane Booster in Dublin?

Jaak

Petrolheads
Hi,

Im looking to buy a case of Lucas octane booster.
I have no idea if my car has been remapped for Irish fuel.
So I'll run this with E5 until I know.

Where do you guys get it from?

Site traders like ASD or STituning will be able to sort you out but NF booster is the way to go and they supply it :thumbsup:

[quote author=Nic spec c link=topic=24385.msg289568#msg289568 date=1276720943]
Site traders like ASD or STituning will be able to sort you out but NF booster is the way to go and they supply it :thumbsup:
[/quote]

sorry for hi-jack!!!

but ive used millers cvl turbo from day one in my yoke (over 2 years)

is NF better? is millers cvl crap?

Tbh Graham i dont know if millers is good/bad :dontknow: you've been using it for two years with no probs so it must not be too bad,
RCM supply NF, and if you ask most mappers what booster to use they recommend NF, so thats what i use mate :thumbsup:

i dont know :dontknow:

when i got the car mapped by Andy F,he asked what i was using in the tank? i said E5 and millers cvl and he was quite impressed with the figures with the map he used.

i get a box of 10 bottles for 100euro and no engine probs for 2 years,so i reckon ill stick with it :thumbsup:
maybe its sh*t and im lucky!!

[quote author=Grahamo spec c link=topic=24385.msg289604#msg289604 date=1276723205]

when i got the car mapped by Andy F,he asked what i was using in the tank? i said E5 and millers cvl and he was quite impressed with the figures with the map he used.

i get a box of 10 bottles for 100euro and no engine probs for 2 years,so i reckon ill stick with it :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Fair play Graham :thumbsup: do you use a full bottle per tank :dontknow:

[quote author=Nic spec c link=topic=24385.msg289606#msg289606 date=1276723385]
[quote author=Grahamo spec c link=topic=24385.msg289604#msg289604 date=1276723205]

[/quote]

Fair play Graham :thumbsup: do you use a full bottle per tank :dontknow:
[/quote]

yeah nic,i use a full bottle to every fill of E5.
a box lasts me a month.
costly i know but seems to be worth it at this stage. :thumbsup: :subaru:

yeah nic,i use a full bottle to every fill of E5.
a box lasts me a month.
costly i know but seems to be worth it at this stage. :thumbsup: :subaru:
[/quote]

:thumbsup: as the saying goes if she aint broke :icon_blahblah: :icon_blahblah:

I was told by a Subaru dealer about two years ago that a certain performance company (P******e) :whistle: told me to say nothing :doh: put Broquet in all their cars,
dont know how true it is but you never know, also heard folks say they are no good :dontknow:

If you get stuck fro nf jaak which is probably best to use, just so happens i was upwith a supplier today and i got a great deal for lucas, box of 12, r half case. So if you get stuck give me a shout mate. :thumbsup:

I got some NF from ASD today. Thanks Ciaran!
€13-50 for a bottle, and only to add 1/3 a bottle per tank of E5.
:subaru:

Back