Show and shine @ time attack round 3

E

elmo

Mondello park have kindly let us organise a show and shine event at the next round of time attack. The competition is open to website's only!!! We would love to see ISDC in attendance with 5-10 car's which best represent ISDC. EH3 film's will be present on the day producing a video about time attack so there is a very high possibility that the best represented website's will feature in the video. If your interested in attending let me know.

Chris 0873249492

There is also a trackday running alongside time attack, limited space's available at €100 per car :thumbsup:

sorry about that!!!

date is the 27th of this month, not much notice but it'll be a good day out!!!

how many scoobies will we see there???

id be up for it , any one else ??

time attack and track day on. sounds alright .

Come on lad's!!! Get a stand of some sort's together and help support time attack :thumbsup:

I know it's fairly short notice but if we get a half decent turnout this time it might become a permanent fixture!!!!

[quote author=elmo link=topic=24349.msg289244#msg289244 date=1276594571]
Mondello park have kindly let us organise a show and shine event at the next round of time attack. The competition is open to website's only!!! We would love to see ISDC in attendance with 5-10 car's which best represent ISDC. EH3 film's will be present on the day producing a video about time attack so there is a very high possibility that the best represented website's will feature in the video. If your interested in attending let me know.

Chris 0873249492

There is also a trackday running alongside time attack, limited space's available at ?100 per car :thumbsup:
[/quote]

who is running this event?
how much is it in?
what are the prizes and catagorys

Back