Softer lowering springs

F

forester sti

Alright lads,
I got my forester lowered with white line springs becsause they where the only company that seemed to do springs for my 06 STI forester, I got some engine work done at the same time, I picked her up on friday and i love it!! every thing is great!! BUT my wife ( who normally drives the car) thinks it's to hard on the road and wants me to put the standard springs back in  :cry: :cry:  It looks so much better now being lowered and really want to keep it that way!!!
so what I need to do is find a set of springs that suit my car that lower the car about 35mm but have a softer spring rate!
I dont know what the standard spring rate is and i dont know were to start looking, if anyone knows this much it would be a start!! or can i get the original springs adjusted or new springs custom made?? any help or advise would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanx lads,
Dan.

Fitting lowering springs shouldn't really harden the ride that much,the fact that you kept the standard shocks(i'd say the reason your wife is moaning is because you told her you were getting them fitted,had you not told her i guarantee she wouldn't have noticed)on the softer spring near impossible because if you were to go softer with a lower spring there would be to much ride (especially on our lovely even pothole-less roads) resulting in wheels rubbing of inner arches,best leaving well enough alone,best of luck with the car,very sweet

Back