Johnny T: new to club

JOHNNY T

ISDC Club Member
hows it goin lads, i just joined the club today...im from cork city ive got a 92 rs legacy i know shes not an impreza but she a classic... i bought her from pat nolan if any of ye know him...im looking forward to going to my first meet wherever it may be and chatting with ye and i cant wait for rally ireland of course.....

Re: new to club

Welcome along Johnny, MMM... Pat Nolan, that name rings a bell for some reason :D

Hi Johnny welcome aboard, Pat was a long time member here and was instrumental in getting the club set up. His old/your new car is part of the graphics on the main part of the site:

content_top7.jpg

Enjoy!
Paulo

woooooooo johnny.instant fame.

i love that shape legacy.its why most of us got into subaru.

welcome to the club :smokin:

How a ya Johney, new here too, enjoy it anyway. just when you said you had the legacy, if anyone was interested, there is one on carzone for bout 2k that'd be fun for a track day to thrash about! its on the second page of subaru legacys.

Welcome along Jonny!
Enjoy the site and ill hopefully see ya around cork (proudly displaying the ISDC stickers of course :dance:)
:subaru:

welcome along Johnny love the car! btw the club is for all subarus! yee are all welcome :thumbsup:

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=2795.msg26404#msg26404 date=1183225389]
pat actually bought a skoda octavia... :(
[/quote]

Oh right was it an RS ?

Back