Anyone know where to put the beam deflecters for driving in France??

F

forester sti

As above,
I'll be driving about 1500 KM (AKA 5 tanks of petrol) in france over the next couple of weeks,
I'm looking for trouble with the Froggy Gardai if I don't have beam deflecters!
Anybody know where the proper place is to but black tape on the MY06 onwards forester??
I can't find it on the net!
Thanx
Dan :thumbsup:

p.s. Can you see my oil cooler in the pic?? nice and descreet! :thumbsup: Ciaran rs/ra :clap:

they go in front of the dip bulbs dan but tbo i never had any hassle over there from the cops at all and im there every year never i never use beam deflectors

@ Dec,
Oh,
I thought I'd be drawing enough attention driving a big JDM WR blue car in a country full off pugs!
If I cant figure out where the proper spot is I'll just put some on randomly!! :lol:
Thanx man,
@ Pete,
I was just going to grab what ever bulbs I have in the shed, as she has HID bulbs, I don't have spares handy!
They'll hardly know the difference?? Would they?
Dan

I never use beam deflectors over there,then again i never drove there after dark either.It's quite easy to get lost as dusk settles. :dontknow:

That I dont know, Im sure they would be happy enough with standard bulbs if you were stopped

NOW i aint been funny Dan , but take a look at the caravan club site , my dad travels over every year and all the advice and help with driving in france is very good , covers lights , special requirements and whole job lot ,

ps , this by no means is a dig at the foresters popularity within the caravaning community :roll:

every one knows a jeep is best option when towing :shhh:

Back