Re - mapp & Alarms

Dubsti

Sunday Drivers
Hi

Just joined the forum, Some great stuff happening here, I'm a liitle closer to ownning as Subaru STi 2002 jap, I have been on email with Niall who has given my some good advise, I need to sort a re-mapp to run on 95 ron, Niall mentioned a guy called Andy Forest, Would you have a number so I could contact him to arrange?? Thanks! I was also wondering about Alarms, What are you guys using at the moment?? what do you recommend?,

Great forum

Cheers

Niall

Welcome aboard Dubsti

I think Renno555 is bringing Andy F over again some time soon to map a few cars. He should look in and see this post and advise.

Alan

Hey

Thanks for the link, I'm sure there will be a post on andy coming so i'll keep a watch on the forum, Thanks,

I was looking at a Clifford or a Toad, It getting some one to install it is the problem, The cliffords, once purchased dont come with install instructions, According to Clifford, If ya know of anyone let me know,

I'll post some pic's of the car when I pick it up, Counting the days now :whistle:

Cheers

Niall

Welcome aboard Niall,
I use a Clifford alarm, Brendan in MDS installed it in Palmerstown for me, 087 2384394, they did a top job there. :thumbsup:

Welcome along Niall.

Ive a Clifford alarm aswell and I reckon its the best alarm. I know a couple people having problems with theres but as far as I know there geting sorted.

If you want to give me a shout or private message about Andy F. Ill be geting him over a few times the next while id say.

Cheers

Damo

Back