how to wire up a swoosh turbo timer

marx

Sunday Drivers
Hi all need help with wiring a Swoosh turbo timer for my leggy i got the car but the turbo timer not wired up and of coarse no instructions in how to connect it does anyone have instructions or has anyone have any idea how to fit them thanks in advance for any replys

Hi,
Hopefully one of the techy lads will be along shortly to point you in the right direction!
Dan

Can't seem to find a wiring diagram online.

How many wires are there and what colour are they?

[quote author=coopster link=topic=23952.msg285074#msg285074 date=1275165799]
found this :dontknow:
http://www.uklegacy.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8961

might get ya started
[/quote]

Spotted that too Gav, but they seem a bit unsure, and the first guy doesn't mention an earth at all so i doubt his knowledge. The second guy seems to know something but is a bit iffy on details

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=23952.msg285075#msg285075 date=1275166201]
[quote author=coopster link=topic=23952.msg285074#msg285074 date=1275165799]
found this :dontknow:
http://www.uklegacy.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8961

might get ya started
[/quote]

Spotted that too Gav, but they seem a bit unsure, and the first guy doesn't mention an earth at all so i doubt his knowledge. The second guy seems to know something but is a bit iffy on details
[/quote]

I know it's a bit vain m8 but it's a start :)

they are 2 yellows and 1 red they are all heavy one i guess there for the ignition and constant live and there are 4 small wires black,brown,green,grey its imposible to get the instruction

Sounds like my hks one
3 heavys are ignition
black - earth
gray - handbrake
brown - speed sensor (Ecu)
green - rev sensor (Ecu)

what wires are they on the ecu do i bridge them from the wires going to the ecu or what do i do

I have it wired up to the ign. the two yellows and red and i have the black on a good earth grey on hand brake and the green,brown not connected all thats coming up in the screen is 8888 i pressed a few buttons and nothing is hapening

Back