prodrive?

scoobydave

Sunday Drivers
ISDC Club Member
how do u go about checking up if ur car is a prodrive lads theres stamps inside the car but wann check it out.thanks

Describe what you have to us. Codes? Chassis number? Model Number?
Whats on the VIN plate?

Maybe send Prodrive an email of what you have any they might be able to help also.

think i heard prodrive keep records of cars that have the ppp installed :ponder2:

i have a subaru prodrive cert with mine. if u have prodrive they change the air pipe going from the intercooler and its blue and says prodrive. You'll have your prodrive backbox and the middle de-cat and pipe.

I have the orginals that were taking out.. and a pic of the intercooler pipe

Backbox --> http://yfrog.com/0ddscf1943z

[quote author=Aaron link=topic=23941.msg285027#msg285027 date=1275160817]
i have a subaru prodrive cert with mine. if u have prodrive they change the air pipe going from the intercooler and its blue and says prodrive. You'll have your prodrive backbox and the middle de-cat and pipe.

I have the orginals that were taking out.. and a pic of the intercooler pipe

Backbox --> http://yfrog.com/0ddscf1943z
[/quote]i chnged my exhaust from the cat back with a full stainless steel hks exhust system the air pipe alright is blue i got no paper work at the time to prove it is a prodrive but the badge code is 95pdo23

its not a prodrive lads got onto prodrive with codes and nmbers just fake badges

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=23941.msg285258#msg285258 date=1275251713]
are you talking about a 94 wrx
[/quote]yeah its just kitted out to prodrive interior and exterior

if you had of said which car it was i could of told you that, prodrive didnt touch any of the road impreza till the 22b in 1998 and then the rb5 in 99 and p1 in 2000

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=23941.msg285262#msg285262 date=1275252106]
if you had of said which car it was i could of told you that, prodrive didnt touch any of the road impreza till the 22b in 1998 and then the rb5 in 99 and p1 in 2000
[/quote]im only new to the site lad,but to be honest he done a nice job to it.

no worries dave :subaru:

just give abit more info about your car when asking a question about it and you should have a answer quicker :thumbsup:

any other questions just ask, were all good lads and ladies here and someone will nearly always know the answer :653:

Back