full membership

thegazzer

Petrolheads
i just renewed my membership after long last but after i had renewed it relised you had to fill in the aplication form so i did that then after will this make any difference ?

Think it should be sorted out soon.

Never filled in online apliacation :lol: but as your renewing should be able to match up

:smokin:

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=23855.msg284001#msg284001 date=1274823943]
Think it should be sorted out soon.

Never filled in online apliacation :lol: but as your renewing should be able to match up

:smokin:
[/quote]

i did fill it in afterward anyway and when i first joined i dont think i filled in one of them

I'm sure one of the tecky types will get you sorted!
How's tricks with you?
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=23855.msg284010#msg284010 date=1274825333]
I'm sure one of the tecky types will get you sorted!
How's tricks with you?
Dan
[/quote]

good and yourself. now that im a member again i must get some pics up of my new impreza.

Got your payment there last night Gary. Steve (our webmaster) will reinstate your full member status once he's back online & Keith will get a membership pack out to you when he's sending the next batch.

No need to fill out online application forms if you've been a member before but no harm done :thumbsup:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=23855.msg284037#msg284037 date=1274855386]
Got your payment there last night Gary. Steve (our webmaster) will reinstate your full member status once he's back online & Keith will get a membership pack out to you when he's sending the next batch.

No need to fill out online application forms if you've been a member before but no harm done :thumbsup:
[/quote]

thats great so thanks

Back