Hi there!

RudeBoy

Petrolheads
Hi,

actually I've been lurking on this forum for last 2 or 3 months, reading interesting information etc. But since I bought my own Impreza (actually it was more than one month ago, but you know - it takes a time to get some fun with new toy :)) I think it's good time to "unhide" and say Hello to everyone here. All the more as I'll probably have a lot of questions about that car :) My first Subaru - very impressive car.
But, few words about me - I came from Poland year ago here to Ireland, Dublin to enjoy new opportunities, adventrues in new country, with new people, in new places etc.
And more - I found this place full of interesting cars, too. And I found one for me :) 1998 Impreza WRX STI TypeR.
The only thing I still can't find around is... 98RON petrol :)

OK, I don't want to bore you with my stories... :)
So... Hello!

Jacek

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=2741.msg25873#msg25873 date=1182868111]
Welcome Jacek, glad you came out of hiding.... Great car to be having after only one year in the country :eek:mg: Nice one!
[/quote]

BOI is my sponsor to be honest :) anyway - saving my money is now a bit harder :)

Hello Jacek & welcome to the Club  :thumbsup:

You will not find 98Ron in the South of Ireland  :angry:

But you can run your car on octane booster until you get it remapped for Irish fuel. If you speak to Damo (reno555) one of the club sponsors he can sort you out with some lucas booster  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

welcome along fair play with the car the bank would not lead me money my first year over let a loan the ins :subaru:

welcome my friend- only here a few days also- have to say they are the most helpful and friendly bunch of people i have met in a long time - enjoy and have fun :thumbsup:

Back