NCT Failure

Stevie3000

Sunday Drivers
S’up folks,

Had the car in for its NCT a couple of weeks ago and it failed on the airbag light not working/indicating a defect in the relevant system.

I brought it to Subaru who ran a diagnostics and came back with the following faults (see attached pdf).

I’ve been told this could be fairly costly to fix, just checking in to see if anyone can offer up some advice/suggestions? Is there such a thing as an airbag ECU or something to that effect that I could possibly pick up from a breakers?

Car’s a 99 UK Turbo.

Cheers :thumbsup:

The airbag ECU is under the ash tray in my Impreza.

Could just be faulty sensor at the front of the car?

its the clock spring behind the steering wheel. Its connected to the indicators horn and circag. Try subaru salvage parts for one

Folks,

Just looking at this again, there was 6 faults returned from the diagnostics check and kbox has named one of them (cheers man :thumbsup:)... is anyone able to determine what the 5 remaining faults are?

I'm just trying to get a handle on how difficult these faults will be to get sorted and if it's worth doing (car's only worth 1800).

Obviously, if anyone on here knows where I could get the work done too (traders?) it would be great.

Nice one :icon_grin:

[quote author=kbox link=topic=23766.msg284955#msg284955 date=1275146990]
what fault codes showed up?
[/quote]

Click link in the first post

Back