front mount

Hi there mate,welcome to the club...i found the best place was flat4online.co.uk,they were a good price and have good core size too,i spoke to Andy Forrest bout them and he said they were just as good,what sort of power you looking to run,what other mods have you on or planning?what car have ya? :thumbsup:

gone to try get some think a bit younger before i start spending that sort of money at the end of the day mines 94 was think of that black 98 in the froum :wazzup: :subaru:

Personaly...if would do it again i would just do the de-cat,bigger turbo and headers,the top mount is still capable of helping you achieve 300/320 maybe even more,i stand to be corrected... :ponder:

only bought the car...bought wes old type r scooby... it has full exhaust down pipe etc has a ecuteck re-map 4 1.3 bar but would like to get a fmic would like 2 get up 2 the 380 -400 mark over the next year

hi tierney,your going to need a lot more than a front mount to get 380-400 bhp.my advise is to collect all the parts as you have the money ,then bang it all on together a week or two b4 new remap,your going to need a bigger turbo ,3" exhaust ,s/s manifold,bigger injectors and fuel pump and a few other little bits,i only know of two other lads in this club running power that big and it wasnt cheap,as it is, your car is running about 280 brake accorrding to what wes said is done to the car,and it only a matter of time b4 the turbo goes bang as its not healty running 1.3 bar on a standard turbo,check out dave lewis blog on the site

???????????????????????????????????

its not healthy runnin a standard turbo at 1.3.
is this true.
its what andy forrest mapped mine to.

:thumbsup:

depends what size turbo you have ,but standard turbos will only take 1.4 bar ,any mapper will map your car to what you want if it can be done ,did you ask for as much power as possible or did you just remap for fuel

fairly sure i said half n half

deffo didnt say go mad with it :ponder:

Back