Down on power.

skinny-controller

Sunday Drivers
Hi Lads.have a small problem car seems down on power.I have changed the plugs the o2 sensor seems to be fine.Its a version 6 type r .theres no engine light on and i checked the diagnostics and its not showing up any problem.Any ideas thanks :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Could be any number of things TBH, best getting it checked by someone with Diagnostic equipment so they can exam all sensor values for problems.

Or if you have anymore info on how it feels or why you think its down on power? Is she pulling back while boosting? hunting at idle or anything else?

Do you have a boost gauge fitted? What is it doing?
Is there any smoke out the back of her?? Black smoke would be unburnt petrol! she may be being choked by overfueling!
Have you done any work on her lately
Dan

Checked the diagnostics today and theres no sensor problems.its boosting at 1.1bar. just doesnt seem to be pulling through the rev range feels a bit choked up. :thumbsup:

Mines a bit like that too at the min, dont know if it was just a tank of bad juice. Gonna change plugs, filter etc to see if that makes a difference first before any major stuff.

[quote author=skinny-controller link=topic=23730.msg282840#msg282840 date=1274351032]
Checked the diagnostics today and theres no sensor problems.its boosting at 1.1bar. just doesnt seem to be pulling through the rev range feels a bit choked up. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

I dont mean diagnostics by the connectors under the dash, I mean the proper Subaru Select Monitor, it shows the voltage to sensors and all their reading, as you accelerate you can see if the values are off :thumbsup:

Back