new just saying hi

210bhp legacy

Middle Lane Hogs
hows it going everyone- am a new member and a first time legacy 2.0ltr 4x4 turbo owner- 210bhp 1992 year. looking forward to chatting and getting to know you all- also looking forward to my first meet- anyway, on a more urgent matter, i am having no luck getting some front headlights and indicators for it, so if any of you kind people can direct me i would appreciate it- have tried all the usual suspects with no luck- anyway its a pleasure to be part of your club so to all you guys, " keep her between the ditches"
john co. fermanagh   :worship: :subaru:

Welcome John :thumbsup:

Glad to see you joined up... Give Turbo (Derek) a PM... he should be able to point you in the right direction :thumbsup:

Alan.

thanks guys for the warm welcome- my first post is from the man himself!! the chairman!! i feel privalaged- alan thanks for your emails- this site is all you said and more

welcome along mate i bet some from here will have somthing {davelegacy} :lol: :subaru:

Howdy John, i have a similar bus to yourself but its 95. Try Dave legacy too he knows his stuff about the classic legacy's. thats real rally territory up there.

Welcome along John, that was the car that got me hooked on Subarus, still remember McRea in the Rothmans coloured Legacy tearing around back in 1991 in the Circuit of Ireland Rally, what a sight. :subaru:

howaye john............ :thumbsup:

great to see another legacy in the club.........enjoy bud....... :cheers:

slan

papa smurf

:subaru:

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=2733.msg25854#msg25854 date=1182851159]
Welcome along John, that was the car that got me hooked on Subarus, still remember McRea in the Rothmans coloured Legacy tearing around back in 1991 in the Circuit of Ireland Rally, what a sight. :subaru:
[/quote]
hi brian well i was brought up watching the late great bertie fisher- now he knew how to drive - thanks for the welcome :thumbsup: :worship: :subaru:

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=2733.msg25843#msg25843 date=1182845649]
Howdy John, i have a similar bus to yourself but its 95. Try Dave legacy too he knows his stuff about the classic legacy's. thats real rally territory up there.
[/quote]
hi mate yeah real rally country! its nice to show the young lads in the twin cams how a real car drives!thanks for the welcome

Back