funny noise

john

Sunday Drivers
hello all i realy need some help with this every time i go round around about or take a right turn and excelerate i hear a vibration noise in the right of the engine bay i have had alook and nothing seems to be loose there. and the steering nice and tight would appreciate any advise . :shock:

Whats up John, I have the same nightmare with my my01 :angry:, and not a clue what it is :wall:, have looked at everything and even got main :subaru: dealers to look at it, no one has any idea :ponder: :dunno:,

Where abouts are you, maybe meet up and see if it is the same thing..?

could it be are abs pipes. just after coming to me there i read it somewhere can't remember where that the abs pipes vibrate.( mabe this is are problem) not sure but im going to have a look :pray:
ennis county clare

south Dublin myself.

I'm warming to the idea that it is an issue with the brakes but for the noise that comes from mine I'm thinking it is a little more serious than ABS pipes, more thinking loose rotors or diff issues

What model do you have?

she is a jdm 1996 facelift wrx wagon . a mate of mine is allways fraking up his diff on his twincam he swears by this bloke in galway who rebuilds and repairs diffs. if you want i will be seeing my mate steve on thursday i will try and get ya mans number it mite be worthwhell
he mite have the answer to yours :pray: i will send you the number thursday night . as for mine its more annoying than critical im heading to belfast in the morning to pick up a set of 1996 gold sti alloys 16s with good tyers not bad for 200 yoyos

Sounds like a nice deal on them alloys, can't go wrong with that price, especially being genuine :subaru:

I don;t know how critical mine is, I have a few people to try when I get a few funds together and I would definitely appreciate :thumbsup: that number in Galway if you can get it for me, I just :pray: that it isn't it

Let me know when you get it

Cheers mate

cill did you get the numbers i sent them by personal message(offline ) let me know if you got them

Hi John,

Got your numbers thanks, I'll be giving them a shout over the next week or so.

Hope its not the diff though :pray:

Back