Light weight pulley system
powertec induction kit
reactive back box
Blitz turbo timer

scooby ownership at half the insurance cost

open to offers €7,500

will post up some new pics later today :thumbsup:

Awww.... So today was your last spin out with us? :(

Good price, nice looking car so should go quickly...

Fuggin houses :( ah well, you can always remortgage once you're in and get another one :thumbsup:

thanks lads :cry: yeah it was there today (yesterday) black one with the mini scoop and tinted windows :evil:
the insurance company and scooby ireland have it listed as a GL so its only cost me 500 notes to insure fully comp for a year :headbanger:
I'll get some new pic up ASAP, just flat out at the moment, If it goes to someone here I'll leave the lights pack on it, if not the lights will be coming off and the orginal ones going back on for carzone.

some old pics

http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=598.0

Well I am sticking with a turbo and its got a scoop on the bonnet, and its blue and its a jap :eek:mg: but its a 3.0 diesel...... :nana:
new house has roads that will make the spine condense quicker then an organ player so the Scooby will be in bits after a couple of mths everyday driving, not to mention scraping 3 inches of cow sh*t of the side...

But As Arnie said...I'll BE back :evil:

Other bits
Evil lights pack front and side repeaters (blacked out)
Black lexus style lights on the rear
Forge dump valve (not fitted, again will be going with the car if sold here)
40 channel CB Radio (again will be going with the car if sold here)

well johnny b, i completely forgot to text you before headin down on sunday, i wanted to meet yourself and lynn..!! you'll back in the world of scooby doo before ye know it.!!

can i ask you a question while i'm on....?

at risk of sounding like numpty... :ponder:..!! what is an induction kit..? i was thinkin of getting a dump valve for me legacy but i wouldnt know which one to get, i want to make sure its a good one, and maybe an induction kit.? are they like the same thing..? could you recommend a type to buy for my legacy..? i wasnt gonna do anything to it but after been to the meet on sunday its feckin spend spend spend.!.!!

papa smurf

:subaru:

Smurf,

Stay away from induction kits on your B4 - just go for a good panel filter (green or K&N)
As for a DV - I had a HKS SSQV on my B4 and it had a really nice sound :thumbsup:

Alan.

If i could sell mine,id snap your baby up straight away!

2000 classic 1.6 now for sale..............anyone!?

Make a new topic but up some pics of your car and the price you want for it Woogy..........

Couldn't beleave it when you said you where selling up JohnnyB but needs must come first as I know. Best of luck with the sale and hope to see you in a Scooby again soon. :thumbsup: :subaru:

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=2722.msg25858#msg25858 date=1182852846]
Make a new topic but up some pics of your car and the price you want for it Woogy..........
[/quote]

I would Eric,but then id be afraid that if i sell it my insurance might be crazy on his car or even a WRX an then id be stuck with no Scooby!Sorry for hi-jacking the thread Johnny!

no worries, its been like a freeking mad house here (no pun intended), going to wash the car and get some snaps up tonight...

@ eric,
yeah i know buddy it was a hard decission but a house comes first you know

@woogy

PM sent :thumbsup:
give it a shot worse they can say is "ARE YOU MAD............................." :lol:
isurance companys have been discussed here a lot do a search and see what other people (including myself) have gone through.....

@ Smurff
trying to line the next one up already red 04 wrx owned by my cousin has it a year and a half normally holds onto his cars for about 3 years, only 20K on the clock.

roll on the 6 numbers and thank funk for the plus on the euro millions :lol:

good stuff johnnyb..!! remortgage to the hilt and get yourself that scooby.!!! :lol:

go on, ye know ye want to.!!! :dance:

i'll ask round and see if i can get a buyer for your bus bud.......

also lads try this place out for insurance, i recommnded my buddy to these, he bought an 06 a4 1.9tdi, axa quote him e1200 fully comp, he rang this crowd, gor the same cover for ...........wait for it.......................585e......!!! its well worth shoppin round lads........

first ireland risk management

brian butterly

Ph : 01 6246100

this lad is dead sound, sure what have you got to lose.........!!

Back