avcr's and neos in b4's

colmbarr1988

Petrolheads
well has anybody used these in their cars?
would these be sutible for runnin a fully decated system ?
and upping boost?
insted of remap?

Wouldn't the NEO still need to be mapped , and they usually do that on a RR .....
Much better to get it road mapped by someone who knows subarus ..

im open to correction though

[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=23531.msg280910#msg280910 date=1273622457]
Wouldn't the NEO still need to be mapped , and they usually do that on a RR .....
Much better to get it road mapped by someone who knows subarus ..

im open to correction though
[/quote]

seems to be alot cheaper to map a neo doe
cda does ur final run on the road to

never heard of anyone doing it that way to be honest, but in theory it should work fine, with the exception of ignition timing etc.

But a new AVCR (about €500) and new VAFC Neo (about €200) plus mapping would be dearer than an EcuTek map wouldn't it? Unless your getting them second hand?

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=23531.msg280971#msg280971 date=1273662470]
never heard of anyone doing it that way to be honest, but in theory it should work fine, with the exception of ignition timing etc.

But a new AVCR (about €500) and new VAFC Neo (about €200) plus mapping would be dearer than an EcuTek map wouldn't it? Unless your getting them second hand?
[/quote]
wots up dude
i have a neo der from an sir i had
and no a chap sellin a vacr for 200
so dependin on the cost of mappin
any chance u could mail me about ignition timing as i no very lil about it :thumbsup:

i know of a legacy that has this setup, and its onto its 3rd engine in a just over a yr. 2 diff owners blew it. these were "mapped" too.

I've a black avcr in my leggy at the moment. Was fitted by Couture but had the car tweak mapped by Bon Rawle. If you want to have a look give me a shout, car is having some work done so it will be a while

[quote author=hego link=topic=23531.msg281019#msg281019 date=1273671287]
i know of a legacy that has this setup, and its onto its 3rd engine in a just over a yr. 2 diff owners blew it. these were "mapped" too.
[/quote]
haha guess wot i will no longer be doin ...........
awh was justr a tought as i have the parts but ill sell dem on tanks again lads

[quote author=B4_RSK link=topic=23531.msg281069#msg281069 date=1273687821]
I've a black avcr in my leggy at the moment. Was fitted by Couture but had the car tweak mapped by Bon Rawle. If you want to have a look give me a shout, car is having some work done so it will be a while
[/quote]

nice one dude ill take a look if u dont mind

Not at all, your more than welcome, as soon as i get the car back I'll send you on my number, give me a shout and you can have a look :thumbsup:

Back