opinions on d2 coilovers

colmbarr1988

Petrolheads
well im just lookin for some feed back on these as a mate is tinkin of buying a set ......
any bad points to them?
do they stand up to the test of time?
how do day effrct handling?
are the comfy?

tanks again

they are useless, will leak after about 3 months, no comfort whats so ever in them taken off last car within 6 months and sold to someone for track use only, thats all they are good for. tein or bc racing or better is what i would go for

AFAIK they are the same company as K-Sport. I've K-Sport coilovers on my car and find them brilliant on track, but even on the softest setting they are still a bit much for road use.

I'll be going back to standard suspension in the next few weeks and just keeping the coilovers for track.

I've have them over 1 year now and only busted one due to a massive pot hole, they never leaked or had any other problems otherwise.

Steve.

Think Daveleggy fitted them to Mick Spec C's type r & recently enough slated them himself saying he was staying away from them in future. Maybe drop him a pm asking him though :ponder2:

I had them in my v5 sti, the car was lowered and it was unbeliveible in corners but they were feckin back breakers no comfort at all:angry1:

Back