diagnostic

jackswagon

Middle Lane Hogs
lads i have a little opel corsa thats losing oil badly when its driven for ten minutes, there is a cel light on , mechanic took a look at it and said it looks like a sensor has gone on it and bring it to a opel dealer to get a diagnostic check. i rang them up today and they wont do one because it doesnt have a full opel service history :roll: . does any one know of a place i could get this test done (dublin area) so i can go and get the parts it needs to be fixed, thanks

Thats b oll ox what that chap said to you. What difference does a service history make to diagnostics?? Anyway a lot of garages have diagnostic fault readers as they can be got from decent motor factors so if the Opel garage wont do it fr you give a ring around someone will take a look.

@ darragh , yeah found it a bit strange what he was saying that it must have a full service history with opel to have the diagnostic :dunno: , ill ring around a few garages tomorrow and see if i get any joy, thanks mate,

Could give Ian in CARTORK in Clane a ring. 045893718

Sorted out my omissions problems.Was recomended by another member on here

:smokin:

thanks carlo, i just want to try one more place in ashbourne, if they cant help ill try your suggestion, cheers mate :thumbsup:

Back