electronic boost controller set-up needed!

robdsherlock

Sunday Drivers
hi!

i have an electric boost controller now for a good while but i havent a clue really how to set it up! its a g-reddy profec e01 boost controller and has a g-reddy 3 port boost selinoid. now i think i can set the boost i want like 1bar, it has a high, low and off setting.
on the screen it says starto, gain and set. the set i think is the target boost but i havent a clue what the others should be. if anyone would know what it should be for 1.10bar for high boost and 0.7 for low it would be much appreciated! :smile:
also when i go into the set-up menu(theres lots in it :eek7:) there is a setting for rpm offset, when i go into that you set the rpm an then duty. there set but dont know if they need to be changed :dontknow:
also there is a setting to enter start boost.

this thing is such a complicated thing!! no such thing as set boost and off ya go!

if anyone knows how to set this up of knows what values to put into it it would be great as it doesn boost properly, feels like there is so much lag!! :icon_sad:

can upload pics if it helps!

thanks in advance!

Nice bit of kit. Quite expensive when they were new if I recall. Option steering wheel controller too.

yup cheers lad,
just want the best settings as i dont know how to get the best performance from it! pretty expensive kit just a pitty it doesn get its optimal use!!
only gain and starto figures i need really!

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=23466.msg280341#msg280341 date=1273427780]
Option steering wheel controller too.
[/quote]

yup, mine doesn have it tho but has the overtake boost button, hold it down and it ups the boost for a quick shot! pitty i dono how to set it up :lol:

Back